Hector’s House, Winton
Now exclusive to students of Arts University Bournemouth.
Fronting Wimborne Road – at the junction of Jameson Road – the complex provides students with living accommodation within easy walking distance of Bournemouth University. There is secure cycle storage and there are also bus services that provide quick links to the University and College sites at both the Talbot Campus and Lansdowne buildings, as well as convenient access to Castlepoint shopping and town centre shopping and nightlife.
The most popular features:
- All rooms have en-suite shower rooms – no more dashing to be first in the shower in the morning!
- Flat screen TVs available in every bedroom.
- Shared internet access and all utility bills included in rent.
- Accomodation is modern with high-quality fittings, furniture and kitchen appliances.
- Short walking distance from Talbot Campus.
- Plenty of local shops and restaurants/takeaways available.
- On-site laundrette with student discounts.
All flats are fully fitted to an exceptionally high standard to provide modern and comfortable surroundings and include LCD television in all bedrooms, along with fully wired internet access. All bedrooms are en-suite with shower units and there are a number of unit designed to be accessible for disabled students. Cluster flats include a four-burner hob and electric oven, combination microwave oven, tall fridge and tall freezer. Studios are fitted with a two-burner hob, combination microwave oven and an under-worktop fridge with ice box.
Studios and cluster flats are equipped with toasters, vacuum cleaners and ironing boards as well as electric kettles.
Hector’s House is now exclusively available to students of Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) and allocations are handled by them. For more details: