Set in landscaped gardens at the head of Alum Chine, Ocean Breeze has been ASN Capital’s latest exciting and prestigious development of 20 luxury two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses at 8-10 Studland Road, Bournemouth.
Each apartment is finished to ASN Capital’s usual high specifications – now the final apartment has been sold.
The penthouses are set on two floors of this striking building. Their features include:
· 42” Plasma TV screen and 5.1 surround-sound in the lounge, along with a multi-zone AV system in all the principal rooms operated via wall mounted control panels.
· Stainless steel American-style side-by-side fridge freezer with water/ice dispenser as a standard in the fully fitted kitchen.
· From the spacious balconies, there are spectacular sea views towards the Isle of Wight.
Throughout the Ocean Breeze apartment complex, special attention has been given to the finest contemporary finishes for kitchen worktops and fittings – the same care has been given to selecting the very best bathroom furniture.
All Ocean Breeze apartments offer:
· Gas central heating
· Laminate and wood flooring/carpeting
· Video entry system and spacious balconies.
· The majority of apartments have separate utility rooms.
· Fully fitted kitchens include electric oven, 5/6 burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
· High specification shower units/glass cubicles and ceramic floor tiles. Most feature fully tiled walls and some are finished with vanity units.
Two lifts provide easy access to the apartments, there is a video entry security system and as well as secure underground parking, garaging and storage areas for residents, space is provided for visitor parking.
Landscaped gardens surround the Ocean Breeze development; there is balcony, patio and exterior communal lighting and all residents benefit from private access via a stepped walkway to the Chine which leads through pine trees and scented rhododendrons to the beach.
Alum Chine is a spectacular tree-lined walk down to the golden sands of Bournemouth beach. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy the vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere of both Bournemouth and Poole. It’s just a five minutes’ stroll from the Promenade and beach – just part of seven miles of this award-winning coastline.
Nearby is the thriving shopping area of Westbourne with a striking Victorian Arcade and its mix of speciality shops ranging from interior design to high quality fashion boutiques – as well as an exciting selection of restaurants, wine bars and pubs catering for anything from Thai, French, Greek and Indian cuisine to award winning fish and chips.
There are excellent road and rail connections for commuters travelling to London, links to the motorway network for the North or West of England, and the area is served by both Bournemouth and Southampton regional airports as well as the ferry terminal at Poole with links to France and the Channel Islands.