Skip to content


If after reporting your issue through our normal customer support process you are not happy with how it has been dealt with or resolved you can make use of our Complaints Procedure.

Complaints related to deposits on Assured Shorthold Tenancies
The final decision on deposit returns is made by the deposit scheme’s Alternative Dispute Resolution process. If you have a complaint about how the deposit return process was managed please follow the complaints procedure of the Deposit Protection Service who are responsible for the operation of the approved deposit scheme. 

All other complaints
We take our customer’s satisfaction seriously and aim to deal with all customers in a fair manner and exceed their expectations wherever possible. If you believe we have not dealt with your concerns properly and would like to complain please follow this procedure so that we can work together with the aim of resolving your issue:

  1. Before making a complaint you must have attempted to resolve your issue through normal customer service channels, by raising a support request online, by telephone or in writing.
  2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your query your complaint should be made in writing to or Complaints, ASN Capital, 528 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, BH9 2EX. We will acknowledge receipt within 3 working days and will aim to have fully responded to your complaint within 28 days, but this may take longer depending on the nature and complexity of your complaint.
  3. If you are still not satisfied with the response you receive you can complain to an independent body depending on the circumstances:

Residential and commercial tenancies or block management

We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:

  • Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
  • You have waited 8 weeks for your complaint to have been resolved by the Member in writing;
  • It is still within 12 months from the our last communication with you regarding this complaint

The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:

By post at:
The Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House 1st Floor
Elstree Way

As members of the National Residential Landlords’ Association we abide by the NRLA Code of Practice. The NRLA complaints process is also available to residential tenants.

In student accommodation (Winton Halls or The Artisan) the ANUK / National Code complaints process is also available to tenants.

If your complaint is related to a newly built property that you purchased from ASN Capital then your complaint is dealt with by the Consumer Code for Home Builders independent Dispute Resolution Scheme (operated in the first instance by your Home Warranty Body, i.e. NHBC or Premier Guarantee).