Our new build properties in Bournemouth, Dorset are now available to eligible purchasers with government support through the Help to Buy scheme.
Announced in the Budget in March, this scheme makes home ownership more accessible to purchasers with a smaller deposit.
Buyers need just a 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and a Government equity loan of up to 20%.
- Help to Buy is available to all buyers as long as the property will be your sole residence.
- You only need a minimum 5% deposit to qualify.
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan.
- You only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a participating bank or building society.
- Help to Buy is only available on new build homes
Full information on how Help to Buy works is available in the Buyer’s Guide
|Worked example based on a £ 225 000 purchase price|
|You arrange mortgage||(75%)||£ 168 750|
|Deposit||(5%)||£ 11 250|
|Government equity loan||(20%)||£ 45 000|
|Total Purchase Price||£ 225 000|
We do not have any new build properties available to buy at the moment. Our exciting development of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Madeira Road, Bournemouth is expected to be available to reserve in early 2016.
The scheme is available on all ASN Capital new build properties. The scheme is operated by the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA) for the Government. An HCA-appointed local Home Buy agent will assess your application and determine eligibility for the scheme. ASN Capital operates the Consumer Code for Home Builders. You are advised to seek independent legal and financial advice when purchasing a property, ASN Capital does not recommend or require the use of any such advisors.