Prices started from £225,000
Rose Lodge is a select development of nine apartments, four with private gardens and one a maisonette with separate front door. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the heart of Dean Park Conservation Area. These apartments are built to a high specification throughout and benefit from off road parking and cycle store.
They are conveniently located within close proximity of Bournemouth town centre and beaches, offering an array of restaurants, bars, retail outlets and boutiques, as well as the cosmopolitan area of Charminster and within easy reach of the open green spaces of Meyrick Park.
Download a copy of the brochure (PDF, 2.8Mb) (rev 3).
Rose Lodge, 10-12 Cavendish Place, Bournemouth, BH1 1RQ
Prices and availability
Flat 1 – 9
Photos and Floorplans
- External walls: brick and concrete cavity construction with partial fill insulation.
- Roof: Composite slate with clay, lead and GRP detailing.
- Internal walls and ceilings: Metal frame systems with plasterboard and skim finish.
- Floors: Ground floor – beam and block concrete.
- Upper floors – hollow core precast concrete beams.
- Screed – Gyvlon proprietary screed for enhanced underfloor heating performance.
- Windows: Jeld-Wen sliding sash softwood with 40 year rot and fungus guarantee, 10 year defect, paint and glass guarantee.
- Roof windows Keylite conservation style with 10 year guarantee.
- Mains gas, water, foul water sewerage. Surface water drains to a soakaway. Wired for BT phone/internet and satellite & terrestrial television (compatible with multiroom Freeview, Freesat, SkyHD).
- Heating & hot water system includes gas fired Glow-worm boiler (type varies) with 3 year warranty. Weather compensators for enhanced boiler efficiency. Underfloor heating throughout with heated towel rail in all bathrooms.
- CAT5e cabling for gigabit home networking.
- Fire and carbon monoxide detectors. Pre-wired for optional home security alarm.
- LED and low energy lighting.
- Roca baths, sanitaryware and bathroom furniture (25 year warranty on ceramics and baths, 2 year warranty on furniture and mirrors).
- Lakes shower trays (10 year guarantee) and screens (lifetime guarantee).
- Pura brassware – all showers and baths with thermostatic controls. (10 year guarantee)
- Fully tiled
- Colour matched kitchen units and gloss doors.
- Soft close hinges and drawer runners.
- Natural stone worktops
- Integrated Baumatic stainless steel appliances with 5 year parts, 2 year labour warranty.
- Laminate flooring to hallways, lounges and kitchens (20 year wear warranty). Ceramic floors tiles to bathrooms. Pure wool carpet to bedrooms (5 year wear warranty).
- Internal doors – Premdor oak veneer finish. Lounge and kitchen doors fully glazed. Flat entrance doors – Premdor â€˜Sound Secureâ€™ oak veneer. (10 year guarantee)
- High quality ironmongery with polished stainless steel / chrome finishes. Steel lever handles (10 year guarantee), sprung latches (10 year guarantee), bathroom locks (5 year guarantee).
- Walls painted gardenia. Coving (s-profile), ceilings and joinery painted white.
- Chrome finish sockets and switches
- Dedicated parking space for each flat.
- Remote controlled vehicle gate.
- Secure cycle storage, and purpose designed refuse bin store.
- Landscaped communal front garden with seating area.
- Private landscaped gardens to ground floor flats.
Help to Buy was available on this property.
This property is built to NHBC standards and benefits from a 10 year NHBC Warranty.
NHBC Guide – Why buy this home?
We support the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
A copy of the consumer code is available here.